Greetings everyone!
We are excited to host the inaugural gathering of the Eatside 2 community group this Thursday! The general plan is to commune for dinner at 6pm, and begin study at 7pm with it wrapping up around 8pm. This week I've decided on tacos. I'll make chicken for them and provide tortillas, 1 jar of medium green salsa, 1 jar of mild red salsa, cilantro, and shredded cheese. Please bring a taco topping or two and a side or dessert. We generally just drink water, but if someone would like to bring a drink, that is fine. No need for paper products. I generally try to use the real stuff. Please post what you are bringing in the comments.
The count for those who we have talked to is 12 adults and 10-12 kids / teenagers. The Groovers will not be able to make it this week. So, that gives us 10 adults and 6-8 kids.
Our address is 1010 Wendover Way. Our house numbers are impossible to see. It's the tall light gray clapboard house on the corner. If you don't want to park in the driveway, do not park on Wendover. Park on the side street, which is Coburn.
See you soon!
I'll bring extra tortillas, sour cream, lime and maybe a dessert if I can pull it together. Thank you for hosting, Woods!!!
ReplyDeleteIgnore the maiden name- this is the Greer’s! We will bring some corn bread and some lettuce for a topping. Thank you, Woods!
ReplyDeleteI’ll bring diced tomatoes for a topping & dessert
ReplyDeleteNancy Acosta