Hey Everyone,
I will prepare an Asian inspired chicken. Rice, other Asian inspired sides, and dessert will be good additions. John will not be in attendance this week to bring drinks. I have juice from previous weeks, but it someone would like to bring some tea or lemonade, I am sure we would enjoy it.
Also, to give you the heads up, we brought home a puppy last weekend from our camping trip. She is very friendly and fairly mild. I am not sure yet what we will do with her during community group. If anyone has dog allergies or a family member that is terrified of dogs, please let me know.
See you soon!
We will not be able to make it because Fabiola has school orientation tomorrow night.
ReplyDeleteWe'll bring an Asian chopped salad!
ReplyDeleteI have a welcome team meeting at 6. If I am done in time, I will head to my grandson’s FB game in Inman. Will miss you all!!!
ReplyDeleteSchelyn will bring roasted broccoli
ReplyDeleteShould be at least two Groovers there, we'll bring some dessert.
ReplyDeleteWe can bring lemonade and/ or tea!
ReplyDelete