We can't make it this week. Sad to miss!!
Wish I could, but I've got a gig on Thursday.
Unfortunately, I cannot come because I have an event at school that evening. Ethan will be there though and will bring some baked beans.
My brother is having open heart surgery tomorrow in Rock Hill, so I will be going there. Not sure what time I will get back, but will probably be whipped when I do. Sorry to miss!
I guess all will be postponed until next week then.
We can't make it this week. Sad to miss!!
ReplyDeleteWish I could, but I've got a gig on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I cannot come because I have an event at school that evening. Ethan will be there though and will bring some baked beans.
ReplyDeleteMy brother is having open heart surgery tomorrow in Rock Hill, so I will be going there. Not sure what time I will get back, but will probably be whipped when I do. Sorry to miss!
ReplyDeleteI guess all will be postponed until next week then.
ReplyDelete